Big Game- Last Minute Amazing Guacamole
I cant help but say that I am addicted to guacamole.I shared a recipe earlier in the week that was awesome and this one is slightly different but just as delicious. I suggest if you are making this for more then 2 people I would double it.
– 2 ripe avocados
– 1/4 of a large red onion diced finely
– 1 lime
– 1/4 cup of salsa verde ( i used the one from Trader Joes)
– salt and pepper to taste
– tortilla chips
1) Cut, pit and scoop out avocado and place in a medium sized bowl
2) Cut the lime and squeeze its juices over the avocado
3) Add the salsa verde as well as salt and pepper
4) Mashed to desired consistency and enjoy with yummy tortilla chips!
Enjoy the big game and go Giants!
2) Cut lime in half and squeeze over the avocados